- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap & water or hand sanitizer.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover nose & mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow.
- Practice social distancing, no hugs and kisses, no handshakes. Offer a traditional wai instead.
- Try to touch your face as little as possible, including your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Reduce travel to a minimum and avoid public transport if possible.
- Donʼt leave your home or hotel room unless absolutely necessary.
If you have additional questions, please call the Department of Disease Control.