Life Home Project Foundation is a non-profit organization that has been registered under Thai law and made its way initially helping HIV infected people and AIDS patients.
Our aim is to obtain a better future for children, helping HIV females and families to have a better quality of life, providing HIV prevention activities among all people and servicing the community in other social areas.
Our main work at present is as follows:
- Shelter for children and mothers: 25 children and 15 mothers live in our shelter.
- Children's day care centre: 15 children live and learn with full development courses.
- Work training for HIV infected and affected females: 15 HIV females were trained on sewing, card drawing and other things.
- Prevent HIV/AIDS for target groups: Our staff will provide HIV prevention skill to target group.
- Scholarship programme: 170 children receive scholarships that aim to support their education.
- Community relations: Visit patients in the hospital and home. We participate with other organizations in social work.