Royal Phuket Marina is Asia's a sophisticated and high-tech yachting haven, a world-class destination combining luxury waterfront living with a state-of-art marina and was awarded the prestigious "Marina Five Gold Anchors Award" by the British Marine Federation. This is the highest honour to be given to a marina, with Raffles being the only other marina in the region with this award.
- Wet Berths that can accommodate 100 vessels 10 metres to 35 metres –
- Hardstand space which can accommodate 35+ vessels – Online Hardstand Booking
- Centrally located so close to suppliers and contractors
- Easy access to Phang Nga Bay. Just minutes away.
- 24 Hours Security
- Haul out services by 50 Ton travel lift or 2 tons jib crane
- Pressure wash service, cradles/boat supports and scaffolding
- Forklift services at the Hardstand
- Fuel Dock with Diesel, Petrol 91 and outboard oil
- Service dock for temporary berthing (when you need to repair your boat when in water)
- Sewage Pump Out service (available at the Fuel dock)
- Trolleys available for free usage all the way to your boat at your berth
Latitude 07° 58′ 65″ N Longitude 98° 24′ 90″
VHF: 79 International